Jessica Watson’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million as of 2023. She is an Australian sailor who became the youngest person to sail solo, non-stop, and unassisted around the world at the age of 16. Maybe she is not the richest one, but it is hard to achieve what she achieved at the age of just 16.
Jessica Watson Net Worth 2023
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Annual Income||$400 K|
|Annual Expenses||$250 K|
Jessica Watson Bio
|Date of birth||May 18, 1993|
|Place of birth||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Nationality||Australian and New Zealanders|
|Occupation||Sailor, author, motivational speaker|
|Known for||Being the youngest person to sail solo and unassisted around the world at the age of 16|
Other Notable Awards and Achievements
1. Young Australian of the Year (2011) 2. Medal of the Order of Australia.(2012) 3. Author of the memoir "True Spirit" Inspirational speaker and role model for young people 4. Young Adventurer of the Year in 2010 5. Ten international "2010 Adventurers 6. Jane Tate trophy 7. Australian Sailing Hall of Fame 2022
Jessica Watson Income Source
Watson’s net worth comes from a variety of sources, ranging from Book sales, her salary from her job, and many other sources. Many also invite her to shows and celebrations for motivational speaking at a good amount.
- Book sales: She has written two books about her sailing journey, which have been bestsellers in Australia, even in 2023.
- Public speaking: She is a popular public speaker, and she gives talks about her experiences and motivates others (especially young ones) to pursue their dreams.
- Sponsorships: She has been sponsored by several companies, including Rolex, Nike, and Deloitte.
- Consulting: She currently works as a management consultant at Deloitte.
Watson is also a philanthropist, and she supports many charities, including the Jessica Watson Foundation, which helps young people to achieve their goals.
About Jessica Watson Personal Life
Jessica Watson (born 18 May 1993) is an Australian sailor who gained recognition for attempting her longest solo voyage at the age of 16 years. She holds both Australian and New Zealand citizenship. She was the second of four children of New Zealand-born couple Roger and Julie Watson, who moved to Australia after her birth. He had three other siblings Emily (Elder sister), Tom (Younger brother), and Hannah (Younger sister). She has been home-schooled via distance learning with her three siblings because her parents have gone on a five-year cruise travel (Living). She also traveled at age 12, to sail around the world. She started sailing when she was only 14 years teen.
She attempted a solo circumnavigation at the age of 16. Although her voyage did not meet the predefined distance criterion of 21,600 nautical miles (40,000 km) for a circumnavigation still she was the youngest sailor to sail unilaterally around the world.
Jessica Watson generally posts about his sea-loving lifestyle on her Instagram handle.